- Impedance: Single 3 ohm
- OverRoll surround
- Floating-cone attach method
- Plateau-reinforced spider attachment
- Radially cross-drilled pole piece
- Massive forced-air-cooled aluminum alloy frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized motor system
- Huge diameter, progressive roll spider
- Co-extruded double lead wires
- Ultra-long voice coil
- Black powder-coated baskets
- Bright nickel finish clamp ring
- Unique Anniversary Edition badging and labeling
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440932714
- Weight: 56
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kramer From Everett
|Great sounding loudspeaker, crisp and clean for a 12" woofer. I'm running it with a JL 750/1 HD amp and I couldn't be happier. The only downside? JL thinks this thing is gold, and you'll pay accordingly.|
CARLOS From LAKE ALFRED FLA
|Wow mmmmmmm this is and other stuff to get and put that trunk to sake....
I have this baby in my dodge avenger 2008 and the sound is incredible deep, clean, and loud. and just pushing this subwoofer with jl 500/1 but I know is no enough power for this subwoofer but sound really, really LOUD
I hope very soon i can change my amp for jl 1000/1|
Big Hurt From Wi
|Sounds great in a sealed box, but not very loud until you port them in a box. I have 2 12's in a tahoe. Dont even think about pushing these with a stock alternator and cheap battery. I got 2000watts rms and they seem like they could handle more. Go get your big boy electrical done and they sound amazing when installed correctly.|