- Butyl rubber surround increases subwoofer durability.
- Vented design increases bass output.
- External Bass Control included in carton.
- Mounting straps included for secure installation.
- Aviation grade carpet is durable and neutral color for use with all interiors.
- RMS Power Output (Watts) : 120
- Description: 8" RT Powered Tube
- Impedance: NA
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS): NA
- Crossover: Variable, 50Hz-200Hz, 12dB/Oct
- Peak Power Output (Watts): 240
- Subwoofer Size: Single 8"
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 200Hz
- Length: 21.25" (53.98 cm)
- Height: 9.84" (24.99 cm)
- Depth: 9.84" (24.99 cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442310036
- Weight: 21
- Sku: RT8PT
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ed From Vancouver, Canada
Installed this in my 04 Mini Cooper S non-HK OEM stereo with an aftermarket Alpine Powerpack KTP445U. This 8" tube from MTX was engineered to deliver punchy bass without breaking your bank account. It is loud and not too boomy, exactly what a nice music should be. What a difference it made!
My settings are 10 o'clock gain & 75 Hz LPF (about 9 0'clock position) using Hi level line from the Alpine powerpack that is also in 9:00 gain setting.
There is however a little soft noise (hum) when music is not being played if you pay attention to it.
Ed From Vancouver, Canada
I installed this in my 04 Mini Cooper S OEM Stereo with an aftermarket Alpine Powerpack KTP445U amp, all I can say is this MTX 8" Powered Sub does the job of putting a nice bass, punchy but not overwhelmingly boomy (sorry but I can't call this music).
I am very impressed on what this small tube can do except for a little/soft humming noise when no music is being played.
2. Gain at 10 o'clock
3. LPF at 75 Hz
JD From CA
|This sub was just perfect for my application. I restored a 1933 Ford three window coupe, and wanted the entire sound system hidden. The deck I had and the speakers I bought here from this site, and sounded ok, but my friends kept telling me to add a sub. I listen to 60s 70s rock, but not into super loud volume or wimdow breaking lows. just wanted to fill in that low end. This sub did that perfectly, and made the whole system come alive. It is also great having a wired volume knob for it, which i also hid. Cant beat the price either. Now the car is complete. And the sound is awesome. Jd|