- Butyl rubber surround increases subwoofer durability.
- Vented design increases bass output.
- External Bass Control included in carton.
- Mounting straps included for secure installation.
- Aviation grade carpet is durable and neutral color for use with all interiors.
- RMS Power Output (Watts) : 120
- Description: 8" RT Powered Tube
- Impedance: NA
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS): NA
- Crossover: Variable, 50Hz-200Hz, 12dB/Oct
- Peak Power Output (Watts): 240
- Subwoofer Size: Single 8"
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 200Hz
- Length: 21.25" (53.98 cm)
- Height: 9.84" (24.99 cm)
- Depth: 9.84" (24.99 cm)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442310036
- Weight: 21
- Sku: RT8PT
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Trevor Attwood From Goose bay nl
|Great product, sounds great and fits in small spaces. Looks great too|
Tim C. From Katy, TX
|This powered sub is AWESOME!! I installed it in my 02 Ram 1500 with Kicker 6x9's for the highs, on a Pioneer head unit. The combination is absolutely amazing. The sub adds very good bass to a single cab truck. It also handles a lot of power! There is no distortion or overheating from the amp. You can't go wrong with this sub!|
Ed From Vancouver, Canada
Installed this in my 04 Mini Cooper S non-HK OEM stereo with an aftermarket Alpine Powerpack KTP445U. This 8" tube from MTX was engineered to deliver punchy bass without breaking your bank account. It is loud and not too boomy, exactly what a nice music should be. What a difference it made!
My settings are 10 o'clock gain & 75 Hz LPF (about 9 0'clock position) using Hi level line from the Alpine powerpack that is also in 9:00 gain setting.
There is however a little soft noise (hum) when music is not being played if you pay attention to it.