- Enclosure impedance: 4 ohms (Wired internally in parallel to final 2 ohm impedance)
- Injection molded SoloKon cone
- Ribbed Santoprene surround
- Stitched surround for enhanced cone-to-surround strength
- Extra strong adhesive and stitching prevents the cone from detaching from the surround
- Spiralead tinsel lead technology weaves the tinsel leads into the spider
- Super rigid cone and 360-degree back bracing eliminate distortion
- Sturdy steel basket holds the subwoofer mounted firmly
- Steel basket features perimeter venting around the single voice coil
- Strong spring-loaded terminals
- Newly re-designed 2010 basket structure
- Includes a built-in steel clearance adapter plate, which replaces part of the enclosure wall to allow shallower installations
- Shallow mount subwoofer allows for deep bass with minimum mounting depth
- Ventless pole piece for extreme power handling
- Shallow four-layer voice coil
- High-Temperature single 2 ohm voice coil
- Powerful rear magnet
- Frequency response: 25-350 Hz
- Mounting depth: 4-1/4"
- Single 10" Sealed Truck Enclosure
- Smallest sub-loaded enclosures from KICKER
- Easy-to-use impedance designated at the terminal cup assembly
- Tough KICKER wood enclosure
- Dense gray carpeting
- Monogrammed, carbon-fiber front baffle
- Dimensions: 3-7/8"TD x 6-5/16"BD x 11-3/8"H x 19-11/16"W
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.