- 50W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 150W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms (MAX Power)
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (+12 dB at 50 Hz) on channels 3 & 4
- MOSFET power supply
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 7-7/8" (W) x 2-3/16" (H) x 7-7/8" (D)
- UPC: 793276012418
- Weight: 4.6
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ERIC PITTS From GA
INSTALLED THIS AMP IN MY TRUCK AND ITS SOUNDED GREAT. THE HIGHS ARE CRISP & CLEAR. THE AMP IS SMALL AND COMPACT. JUST RITE FOR MY INSTALLATION.
Mr. October From United States
I bought this Amp last year and had Best Buy install it, great wonders that it balances the sound of my door speakers and have another Amp controlling the Sub Woofer. Love the sound.
Erick From Pomona
Alpine fanatic here! Has never failed me, running 2-6x9s and 2-5 1/4s great sound for a great price all the time. Well worth it