The PM300X2 is a solid choice if you're looking to drive a pair of coaxial speakers, component speakers, or a single subwoofer. The amplifier can also be run in stereo/mono mode simultaneously when using passive crossovers (not supplied) on all speakers. With proven PUNCH technology, the PM300X2 delivers real Rockford Fosgate power from a small design and is flexible to accommodate any moderately sized system.
The PM300X2 is a 300 Watt 2-channel amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-a/b technology and a conformal coated pc board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.