Amplified Subwoofer System with Single 10TW1-0.25 Subwoofer Driver, Built-In 400W Class D Amplifier, Black Carpet - Sealed Enclosure???? In PowerWedge+™ systems, the power is built right into the subwoofer system.
Housing a proprietary Class D amplifier, this subwoofer system employs our exclusive DCD™ amplifier technology to extract maximum output from its specially engineered, ultra low-impedance TW1 driver. By combining direct power conversion with an ultra-high current output section, DCD™ amplifiers are free of conventional switching power supplies, enabling them to generate remarkable power with unprecedented efficiency. Harnessing the performance and insanely small box requirements of the TW1 subwoofer driver, this subwoofer system is designed to deliver amazing sub-bass from an enclosure that is only 5 inches (127 mm) deep.
Its low-profile enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum sealed enclosure alignment for the 10TW1 driver and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. Integration to OEM and aftermarket head units is a snap thanks to a variety of input options and automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC offset sensing). Also included is a variable frequency low-pass filter (50-200 Hz), along with output polarity control switch. Adding an optional RBC-1 remote level control (sold separately) lets you control subwoofer levels directly from the driver’s seat.
A quick-disconnect power connector makes it easy to remove the subwoofer when you need the extra space. Note: DCD™ amplified systems use very specific components. Never use a DCD™ amplifier or its companion subwoofer(s) with incompatible, non-DCD™ products. Doing so will void the warranty and may cause severe damage. Finish: Black, high-grade automotive carpet with silver "JL AUDIO Built In USA" embroidery on front baffle. A steel mesh grille is included to protect the subwoofer driver. Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Amplifier power: Built-in DCD™ Class D amplifier (400 W @ 0.25 Ω) Nominal Impedance: 0.25 Ω
- Power Output:
- RMS: 400 Watts Total
- Preloaded with single 10" TW1 Series Subwoofer Driver - 10TW1-0.25
- Built-in DCD™ Class D amplifier
- Sealed enclosure with carpet finish
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 1
- 8 gauge OFC power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Enclosure Features:
- V-Groove MDF Construction
- Automotive-grade vehicle carpet
- CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF
- Silver "JL AUDIO Built In USA" embroidery on front baffle
- Steel mesh grille mounted with driver
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.00" D x 18.50" W x 11.125" H
- Subwoofer Features:
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Rubber surround
- Cast alloy frame
- Long linear excursion capability (0.40 in / 10 mm, one-way)
- DMA-optimized motor design
- Patented "concentric tube" architecture
- Patented "floating cone attach method" technology
- Steel mesh grille included
- Amplifier Features:
- Class D amplifier
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs: 70 mV - 1.40 V RMS
- Input Voltage Range @ High-Level Inputs: 280 mV - 5.4 V RMS
- 12 dB per octave filter slope
- Low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz
- Selectable output polarity (i.e. Phase): 0 / 180°
- Selectable turn-on modes: Sig / DC / REM
- Automatic turn-on (via signal sensing or DC offset sensing)
- High level speaker input, w/ molex connection harness
- Optional bass remote available, sold separately: JL Audio RBC-1
- 10" TW1 subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- built-in Class D amp delivers 400 watts RMS at 0.25 ohms
- woofer impedance: 0.25 ohms
- low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB slope)
- recommended power/ground wire gauge: 8 AWG
- fuse rating: 30 A
- dimensions: 18.5"W x 11.125"H x 5"D
- weight: 20.1 lb.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933346
- Weight: 26
- Sku: 93334
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.