- Polypropylene Cone A durable plastic-based material which exhibits low mass for good transient response, rigid structural integrity for low distortion, and high internal loss for accurate sound reproduction without excessive "ringing". Withstands the extremes of the autosound environment well.
- Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils Can be configured for a one ohm mono load for high current amplifiers, producing additional power output, or a standard 4 ohm load for traditional applications.
- Dual Spider Employs two spiders for superior control at maintaining the voice coil in the center of the magnetic field.
- Rubber Surround Offers superior compliance and durability compared to foam. Additionally, rubber tends to hold it's original shape better than other materials.
- Parabolic Contour Pole and Plate Focus's magnetic energy inward toward the voice coil resulting in superior magnetic strength from a smaller magnet.
- Gold Plated Binding Posts Wire connection terminals with 5 different attachment schemes for easy hookups. Gold offers superior resistance against corrosion.
- Aluminum Die-cast Basket Offers superior rigidity to steel along with lower weight and lower resonance, resulting in lower distortion and cleaner sound reproduction.
- Frequency Response 450W(max input)/20Hz-30kHz, ±10dB
- Impedance 88dB/W/M/4Ohms
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.