- Nickel-Coated Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite™ Composite Cone Woofer with Spin Finish
- Cone-Integrated Conical Domes for High Cone Rigidity
- One-Piece Cone Construction for Reduced Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Direct-to-Cone Voice Coil Mounting Ring (Patent Pending)
- Conex Damper with Damper Ring
- Lead Wires Integrated into Damper for High Reliability and Improved Power Transfer
- Large Diameter (2-5/8"), Long Throw Voice Coil
- Oversized Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- High-Energy Strontium Magnet with Bumped Back Plate
- Anti-Resonant Basket Design
- Large Gold-Plated Binding Posts
- Low-Q Design for use in Extremely Small Sealed Box (0.6 cubic foot recommended)
- 600 Watts Max Music Power
- 150 Watts Nominal Power Handling
- Frequency Response: 18-2,500Hz
- Sensitivity (Efficiency): 91dB (1W/1m)
- 4 Ohm Rated
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.