- NORMAL POWER HANDLING: 600W rms
- VOICE COIL DIAMETER: 5”
- VOICE COIL TYPE/FORMER: EDGE WOUND/ALUMINUM
- RESONANT FREQUENCY : 31Hz
- Qts - TOTAL DAMPING: 0.34
- VAS - EQUIVALENT COMPLIANCE VOLUME:108 LITER/3.81 CU.FT.
- DC RESISTANCE OF V.C: 8 OHMS
- SENSITIVITY (SPL @ 1 W): 90.51 dB
- X-MAX/ LINEAR EXCURSION: 6.5mm
- PEAK TO PEAK EXCURSION: 31mm
- BI - MAGNET PRODUCT : 18.73 TM
- DIAPHRAGM MATERIAL : CARBON FIBER/NOMEX HONEYCOMB
- BASKET MATERIAL: CAST ALUMINUM
- NET WEIGHT:41.0 lbs
- MOUNTING DIAMETER :13.75” DIA
- OUTER DIAMETER: 15.14”
- MOUNTING DEPTH: 5.0”
- SPEAKER DISPLACEMENT: 0.21 CU.FT.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rick From Usa
|There is no sub in the world that can compare to this sub. This sub can reach subsonic frequencies yet deliver amazingly quick transient response due to it large voice coils. additionly this sub is ideal for an aperiodic enclosure which would eliminate the peak at resonance comonly associated with large excursion subs in sealed boxes(ie. what the previous review sugessed). however the down side is two-fold. First it cost a fortune, originaly 1500 and secondly ppi dicontinued this sub and will no longer service them. Even though this sub is incredible the same results could be achieved with another 15" sub crossovered at low frequency supplemented by a good pair of 8" midbasses up front that play down to 40hz. this would stop the 15 from playing the upper octaves of the bass frequency which is usualy where transients become a problem for large drivers. In otherwords if you got good midbasses up front u dont have to worry about the transient response odf a 15. Just make sure to get a sub with light but rigid cone, and low qts, ide) imagedynamics idq15. this woofer is cheaper and good results can be achieved. In summary this is the best sub made but due to price and that the fact that it is dicontinued, it would not be practical for 95% of most consumers. however if you want the best sub made in terms if design, materials, and sound quality, this is your sub|
Bill From midwest
|This sub cannot do 6 inch one way max excursion the surround is like 2 inches. and its too expensive for my money ill buy a solo x first|
J. Blaze From NY
|The best speakers out on the market today|