- 2-way separate system.
- 136mm (5-3/8") midbass, 25mm (1") v.coil, 85mm (3-3/8") magnet.
- TN 45 tweeter.
- 2-way separate high-pass
- crossover 18 dB/oct. (3.5kHz).
- Adjustable tweeter level.
- Max. power handling: 140W.
- Nominal, power handling: 70W.
- Sensitivity (2.8 V/lm): 93dB.
- Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz.
- Removable woofer grill included.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
anton From italy
|I installed kit 136K about 1 year ago, it is driven by a precision power old serie, 2075M,(fantastic) and I am very satisfied. 136K has good sound,very clear.If you see the frequency range realize that to have best perfomance you must add a subwoofer because 136K lacking bass response. Also I was not very happy about the price, 300$ was not cheap, may be around 250$ was the right cost for this system.|