Get your shine on with the new Reference Series Dual Voice Coil Bazooka subwoofers. These woofers are designed with the Bass enthusiast in mind. A reinforced poly cone with rubber oversized surround, rubber edge gasket, large 2.5” Kapton voice coil former, C.H.I.L. compatible mega-sized magnet structure with bumped backplate and rear venting, along with a reinforced, Chrome plated, side vented, steel basket make this speaker sound and perform as good as it looks. The Dual Voice Coils are available in dual 4 and dual 2-ohm configurations for high-end amplifier compatibility. NOTE: SPECIFICATIONS BELOW ARE FOR INDIVIDUAL COILS. SEE MANUAL FOR SERIES OR PARALLEL MEASUREMENTS.
- Size: 12 inch
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.00 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 2.00 cu.ft.
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-250 Hz
- Recommended RMS Power: 300W
- Peak Power Handling: 500W
- Impedance: dual 4 ohms
- Reinforced Polypropylene Cone
- Rubber Surround
- Integral Rubber Gasket
- Chromed Steel Frame with Spider Venting
- 2.5" Kapton Voice Coil Former
- Vented Pole Piece Accepts C.H.I.L. Pack
- Mounting Depth: 4.9"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cool Slim From New Orleans, La
|I have 2 of these speakers and they let it ring!! These are good for a starter kit but I wouldn't say championship quality. My final thoughts: Good speakers just to ride with.|