The Evolution TR systems have stood the test of time by delivering unsurpassed value and performance in their price class. The TR-650 system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames.
The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker. The TR component tweeters are built with 0.5-inch textile diaphragms that deliver clean response, on and off axis.
The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures. An inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filter is pre-wired onto the tweeter connection harness, which connects to the woofer terminals, eliminating a bulky outboard crossover network and simplifying installation. Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray featuring the JL Audio logo and a black steel mesh grille insert.
- 6.5" Evolution TR Series 2-Way Component Speaker System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts each side
- RMS: 100 watts per set / 50 watts each side
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.44"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.60"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.55"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 75 watts per channel
- Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Flat-profile/symmetrical-roll spider
- 1.00" (25 mm) Voice Coil
- 0.50" Textile dome tweeter
- Integral phase plug
- Neodymium magnet tweeters
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Tweeter designed for flush or surface mounting
- Natural roll-off low pass woofer "crossover"
- 1st order high-pass circuit with electrolytic capacitor on tweeter
- Poly-switch tweeter protection
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two in-line high-pass filters, and two woofer grilles
- mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1/2" textile dome tweeter
- 4-ohm impedance
- 10-50 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 59-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- depth: 2-1/2"
- UPC: 699440910361
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 91036
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From us
Mike From Lashinsky
|Several steps up from the stock speakers that I had. They do the job
Justin From California
Got these for my gf's camaro and they sound amazing! 100% satisfied and there only running off a crappy Dual deck. I love that the crossover is built into the wire. Getting an Alpine CDE-102 with the Alpine power pack (KTP-445) and it should really bring them to life. 10 times better than the c2's I bought, Definitely recommend these.