The Evolution TR systems have stood the test of time by delivering unsurpassed value and performance in their price class. The TR-650 system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames.
The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker. The TR component tweeters are built with 0.5-inch textile diaphragms that deliver clean response, on and off axis.
The tweeters can be flush-mounted or surface-mounted with the supplied fixtures. An inline 12 dB / octave high-pass filter is pre-wired onto the tweeter connection harness, which connects to the woofer terminals, eliminating a bulky outboard crossover network and simplifying installation. Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray featuring the JL Audio logo and a black steel mesh grille insert.
- 6.5" Evolution TR Series 2-Way Component Speaker System
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts each side
- RMS: 100 watts per set / 50 watts each side
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.44"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.60"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.55"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 75 watts per channel
- Injection-molded, mica-filled, polypropylene cone woofer
- Butyl rubber surround
- Flat-profile/symmetrical-roll spider
- 1.00" (25 mm) Voice Coil
- 0.50" Textile dome tweeter
- Integral phase plug
- Neodymium magnet tweeters
- Ferrofluid cooled and damped
- Tweeter designed for flush or surface mounting
- Natural roll-off low pass woofer "crossover"
- 1st order high-pass circuit with electrolytic capacitor on tweeter
- Poly-switch tweeter protection
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two in-line high-pass filters, and two woofer grilles
- mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 1/2" textile dome tweeter
- 4-ohm impedance
- 10-50 watts RMS power range
- frequency response: 59-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- depth: 2-1/2"
- UPC: 699440910361
- Weight: 6
- Sku: 91036
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike From us
Mike From Lashinsky
|Several steps up from the stock speakers that I had. They do the job
Justin From California
Got these for my gf's camaro and they sound amazing! 100% satisfied and there only running off a crappy Dual deck. I love that the crossover is built into the wire. Getting an Alpine CDE-102 with the Alpine power pack (KTP-445) and it should really bring them to life. 10 times better than the c2's I bought, Definitely recommend these.