- Heavy gauge rolled steel Orion-designed basket with dual stack magnet assembly
- High-rigidity paper cone and medium roll NBR surround
- Small sealed box performance
- 500 watts continuous/1000 watts peak
- 2-1/2" voice coil on aluminum former and vented pole piece
- Custom-tooled wrap gasket and protective magnet boot
- Satin-finish heavy gauge wire terminals
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mike wood From buffalo
|ihave two of these in 98 bonniville. i two 12 inch p4 on an orion 1200d. when i say these pound i mean they pound. they knocked so many screws a loose in my car it doesnt make any sense.If you want to shut it down in fonrt of the club go with these trust me 153 decibles all day|
Cory From PC
|i got a pair of these subs from ebay for 125 each and built a ported box built to the proper specs and for the price they are ok but they miss alot of notes and sound bad when your facing them|
AnanamoUS From New Mexico
|These speakers are well worth the money. I highly recomend this sub to anyone who wants to rattle there truck apart and is on a budget.|