- New industrial design marries traditional HCCA styling cues with cutting edge technology
- Massive proprietary die-cast basket supports integrated Dual Gap motor assembly
- Ultra-rigid heat-hardened aluminum cone and tough NBR surround
- 3" two layer copper voice coil on aluminum former
- Proprietary AngleLock wiring terminals
- Die-cast mounting clamps integrated into tooled wrap-gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kaimel From Sacramento, CA
|Great sub, hits very very hard. Have it powered by a MTX Thunder 1501D amp and its sounds amazing. Def worth the money, you can get one on ebay for like $260, or 2 for about 500|
rick From Tenn
|I have two orion H212 with 2 DIRECTED 2400Ds not D2400 in my trunk pounding out 152db thats pretty loud but the sq sucks orion p12 sound alot better for sq|
wild joker From houston
|have 2 powered on a 2500d in a custom console and i love them more than the jl's and audiobahns i had before! 10 for spl baby|