- 8" woofer with treated foam surround
- variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz at 18 dB/octave)
- line- and speaker-level inputs
- power/signal harness includes 16" power and ground wires, 10" turn on and speaker input leads, RCA inputs, and auto turn-on jumper
- 8-5/8"W x 10-1/8"H x 19"L
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dp From oh
|sounds good in my 06 F150 reg cab not head turning but it gives a deep rich bass to a factory system...buy the better mounting brackets, the straps that come with it suck|
Steven From St. Petersburg, Fl
|First of all this sub sounds its best if in a small cab pickup, I have a 1993 Ford Ranger std. cab and I took out my center console to put my sub there. It can definately make your ears hurt and it hits hard and low, you can hear it inside a house if the car/trucks in the driveway and it sure as hell can annoy neighbors or anyone at a stop light trust me haha. Great buy and great deal, even though its cheap it comes with everything you need.|
Frank From Des moines Iowa
|Rocks, does what I need it to do - did not want to use the space a seperate sub and amp would take. So this was the best bet - Plus it gives my system all the low tones I need. Great for Classic Rock Tunes.|