- Power handling: 450 watts RMS/900 watts peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Magnet weight: 80 oz.
- FS: 23.03 Hz.
- SPL: 90.35 dB 1W/1m
- Vas: 10.52 cu. ft. Qts: 0.47 Xmax: 14mm
- Dimensions: A: 15.25" B: 13.9" C: 6.6"
- Rubber surround
- Plated stamped steel basket
- Bumped backplate for long excursion
- Polymer coated non-pressed paper cone
- Integrated rubber mounting gasket
- Protective magnet cover
- Optimum sealed box: 0.5 to 1 cu. ft.
- Optimum vented box: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Round port diameter: 3" (x 2)
- Total port area: 14 sq. in.
- Port length 12.5"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Daltonp. From Newcastle, WY
|I bought one of these subs at a paw shop and ran it with a 400W sony amp and this sub still blew away all the others in town even after it was in the back seat of my car when i jumped it 41 feet. great sub.|
Pat From OC FL
|Man this sub gets down I have two of them in my grand am with my 2 channel ma audio hk398 amp. I love them. I can rattle windows while driving down the road.|
Nick From Ohio
|This is the best sub that i have had in a while and you cant beat the price|