- CIMP (Curvilinear Injection-Molded Polypropylene)
- New Enhanced BAM (Basket and Motor) Assembly
- Optimized Composite Rubber Surround Radius
- Flexible Mounting
- Newly Designed Passive Crossover Network
- Spring-Loaded Nickel Plated Terminals
- Teteron Elliptical Dome Tweeter with Neodymium Magnet
- High-Temp Polyimide Film Voice Coil Former
- Ferro-Fluid - cooled tweeter voice-coil
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
ALBERT From UNION CITY ,NJ
|THEY TAKE ALOT BEATS IN MY VAN HAVE KICKER 4 CHANNEL RUNNING AT 80 WATTS THEY SCREAM LIKE BABYY WOOOOOOW|
Troy From St. Petersburg FL.
|I got these speakers about a week ago.I hook them up to Crunch GPV1600.4 @ 200x4 RMS.Yes the speakers say 100 watts RMS.I have this amp turn up about quater the way up and these speakers sound great,but don't over power them.I've come to find out with KICKER if you give them there RMS power or a little more they sound great.But don't try to over power them or they don't sound good.Great choice in component speakers just don't try to over power them!|
sniper101 From inthetrees
|i just got these speakers and after hooking them up to a CRUNCH GPV1600.4 amp. the manual says 200x4 at 4-Ohms.Well i have each set to it's own channel.The amp. is over kill and it is turned down almost all the way.The speakers have real good sound quality and very well built. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.|