- 400W RMS
- 800W Max
- 180oz. Single magnet
- Mounting Depth: 6.1"
- Mounting Diameter: 11.2"
- Optimum Vented Box: 2.5 Cu/Ft
- Round Port Diameter: (3) 3"
- Square Port Area: 21 Sq/In
- Port Length: 14"
- Optimum Sealed Box: .75-1.0 Cu/Ft
- Patented Thermo-Cooling Motor Structure
- 2" Hi-Temp Kapton Voice Coil Structure
- New Patented Chrome Die-Cast Basket
- Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- Heavy Duty Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Platinum Plated Block Terminals
- High Profile Rubber Surround
- Copper Wound Voice Coils
- Rubber Sealant Gasket
- Dual 6 Ohm Voice Coils
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
|I have 2 of these in my house running off a 100 watt kenwood home sub amp and even though they are under powered they rattle the siding on the house. Good looking subs, good vlaue. Only use in vented systems though.|