- New 2005 Design Chrome Finished Cast Basket
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dual Voice Coil
- Surround Material: EPDM Rubber
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.5 - 1.25 cu. ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 1.35 cu. ft.
- Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Extended Pole Piece
- Vented Oversized Back Plate
- Flat Spider
- 120 oz. Double Stacked Strontium Magnets
- PHAT 1.75" EPDM Rubber Surround
- Spun Aluminum 1-Piece Cone
- 3" 4-Layer Edge Wound Voice Coil
- 3 Ohm or 12 Ohm Operation
- Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 5" Hole; 9 1/4" Diameter; 10 7/8"
- Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matthew From Florida
I have two of these in 5th order box with exact air space dimensions. They are in a 1990 toyota celica. Pushing them is an old school kole audio 1800 watt amp. Hits pretty hard for two tens, out doing some friends with 12's and 15's. My only issue with the subs is how audiobahn slopped tons of glue all over the coils, looks like it is a halfwit job. Besides that I am pleased. Worth the 120 bucks I spent on em vs the 500 bucks for some jl's that would hit pretty much the same.
Ryan From Lafayette, LA
|I have 2 of these set in a Q-logic ported box hooked up to a 960w Power Acoustik amp so they are at only half the rated rms and they sound incredible with any genre of music. From acoustic guitar to rap and techno they sound great. I know that they can take more but at how loud they would be. I love bass but I am more concerned with hearing all aspects of my music and these subs allow you to extract a new dimension to your listening experience. Great job Audiobahn I'm hooked for life!|
chris From illinois
|wow this sub pounds. i have one hooked up in my s10 and i have it hooked up to an audiobahn a8000v amp and this thing pounds. it hits just as hard as my friends 12" kicker solo baric. best deal out there|