- Oz Matrix Elite 10" Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer
- Mounting Depth: 6 1/2"
- Mounting Diameter: 9 1/8"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- A U-Turn Hyper Surround composed of dense UV treated foam.
- A three layer cone compirsed of two layers of braided glass fiver with a layer of nomex sandwiched in between to create a material which is extremely rigid, yet remarkably lightweight.
- A competition style aluminum die-cast basket.
- Underlap cone attachment.
- The spider assembly comprised of blended cotton and nomex, called conex, results in a materail that is flexible like cotton, yet has the tensile strength of nomex.
- Lead wires are interwoven into the spider to eiliminate breakage during extreme SPL excursion.
- Dual wound, 2-inch voice coils on a glass fiber.
- Cross-Vent intercooling through the basket to allow the voice coils to remain cool during operation.
- 150 ounce triple magent motor assembly.
- Custom engraved chrome backplate with Oz Audio logo engraved.
- Backplate has a vented radius.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From South Florida
|Well I don't personally own them but my friend has two of them in a 3 cubic foot ported box tuned to 33hz in his 2007 Chevy Cobalt hooked up to a 1500 watt rms Power Bass amp with a yellow top and a 3 farad cap and its insane! they are the best tens you can buy for the money they hit very nice and the sound quality is that of JL Audio! I would compare them to a JL audio W6s it would be w7s if it hit harder! But for the price you cant go wrong!|
Andrew From Las Vegas, NV
|These are the best set of subs i have ever owned. I have 2 of these in my 1987 Saleen Mustang with a Lanzar 1400 opti drive class D pushing them....and do they freaking HIT! I can be heard from blocks away...i dont even listen to it with the power turned half way up...ridiculous...but when i do turn it up all the way....feels like a massage chair in every seat of my car. Great subs...deffinatly recomended if you BASS...these are BIG BOY toys...try them out|