- Multi-layer, 1 inch tall ripple formed foam surround to match spider compliance.
- Black glass fiber / PMI sandwiched cone for maximum strength.
- Die cast aluminum basket with heavy epoxy powder coating provides rigidity for increased motor assembly alignment.
- Quad 1Ohm, 4-inch copper clad aluminum wire voice coils coated with high-temp resin for optimum reliability and power handling under extreme conditions.
- Kapton reinforced neck joint
- Black anodized aluminum former that enhances voice coil cooling
- Computer optimized, double stacked 230 oz. high intensity ferrite magnet assembly that maximizes power transfer and handling
- Chrome plated and engraved back plate design with integrated vent radii for superior cooling and maximum magnetic force
- Custom black aluminum dustcap.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert From SC
|I have two of these in a custom built wall right behind my seat with two Clarion 1500 watt amps on each sub. You talking about ear shattering loud. I hit a 157 db. The car is a Nissan Sentra SE|
Justin From Georgia
|WOW!!! Thats all I can say about this Sub. I bought just one and thats all it takes. One 12'' will make you want to cover your ears and scream like a little girl. I have heard 2 of these babys hooked up and let me tell you, TOO MUCH. My friend turned his volume control to 15 out of 38 and I was already blown away and I was hearing it from 50 feet away. AMAZING SUB! Worth every penny. Just make sure you get at least a 2000W amp for this high energy consumer.|
gustavo From bakersfield
|i have 2 of these beasts in my SS silverado and my god you are not going to belive how harde this things hit i sold my W7 for these trust i will guarantee you, you will fall in love with them|