- Mounting Depth: 5 1/2"
- Mounting Diameter: 11 1/8"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Custom designed, illuminated Oz dust cap
- Custom injection molded brushed aluminum poly-mica cone
- Vapor deposition technology
- U-Turn Hyper Surround for maximum linear excursion
- Custom low distortion linear flux design with back plate ventilation
- Cotton and polyester blended spider for tight control. The spider assembly consists of a flat progressive-roll that ensures the voice coil remains aligned during high SPL use. The spider has flat woven tinsel leads
- Precision matched and machined motor assembly
- Black e-coated magnetic plates provide superior voice coil cooling
- Custom embosses, protective magnet boot
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
joshua From florida
|have 2 of the dual 2 ohm models in a 97 cobra convertible at first had an ma audio 800 watt amp and wasnt really impressed but i switched over to a 300 watt xtant and wow talk about clean transparent bass very accurate im not going for sp im going for sq and its a great combo i will be adding another xtant 300 for more power but still sounds good at 80 with the top down|
John From Madison, Wi
|Had this for over a year and its actually very loud. I would recommend this for the price. I had mine hooked up to a 600 watt Memphis amp and it pounded.|
BrkDancinF00L From The ATL
|This sub isn't bad at all. I purchased one to put in my wife's vehicle and it was suprisingly good. This is a good sub for a good price.|