- Impedance(OHMS): 1/2 DVC
- Max Recommended amplifier power peak: 5000 Watts
- Max Recommended amplifier power RMS: 2500 Watts
- Mounting Depth: 8-3/8 Inch
- Mounting Cutout, Square: 9-3/4 Inch
- Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone - An Ultra High Performance look for less cone flex and less distortion.
- BAM (Basket And Motor) Assembly Cast Aluminum Basket.
- SPAIR (Simple Pull Apart Insertable Replacement) A stamped steel removable cone assembly.
- Uniplate V.2 with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole
- SLAM (SPAIR Lockdown Attachment Mechanism) The aluminum frame attached to the SPAIR which properly secures the removable speaker assembly (SPAIR) to the BAM (Basket And Motor assembly).
- SPLAT (Speaker Precise Location Alignment Tool) Locates and anchors the BAM to the baffle of your enclosure.
- ARCTIC Cap (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering Cap)
- S3 Triple Spider Array 3 Poly nomex spiders - keeps the voice coil properly centered under high excursion.
- Double Stack Custom Tooled Magnets.
- ISD (Inverted Structural Dome) Further increases cone?s resistance to flex under pressure.
- Stitched Surround Prevents cone/surround separation at high excursions.
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils For high excursion and flexible wiring options.
- Oversized 3" Voice Coil With bottom rolled out for increased retention capabilities.
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Nate in Tx From Tx
|I will agree you will need several of these. If you want the real bang for the buck check out the orion hcca's with the 4" coil and 4" stroke and bump em with a 350 dollar hifonics 4000 watt Brutus and you will have your bang for the buck. Yes 2 is all you will need. Sorry kicker, Ive had top of the line solos but youve been whipped. Solos are ok but if you want retarded spl for about 1500 bucks you know where to go. Hifonics pumping Orion.|
chris From texas
|this is the best sub for the money. great all around, gurantee will beat any kid in your high school, i love my 4 of these, and yes i did say 4, these things rock when you have more than 2.|