- Optimized for High Output & Flexibility
- PHAT 2" Treated Foam Surround
- 3-Layer Poly / Cellulose Fiber Cone
- Anodized Aluminum Dustcap
- 160 oz. Triple-Stacked Magnet
- Vented Pole Piece
- Machined 25mm Top Plate
- 3" Black Anodized Aluminum Former
- Multi-Piece Cast Aluminum Basket
- Flame Design Spider Support Ring
- Bolted Chrome-Plated Trim Ring
- Multi-Connect Lug-Lock Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 8 5/8"
- Hole Cutout: 10 7/8"
- Outer Diameter: 12 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Washington State
|I have one of these in a ported box, and i just recently bought an amp to give it full power. This thing was LOUD even at only 850 watts. Buy this sub, but get an amp to give it full power!|
TJ From Canada
|OMG I have 2 of these in a ported box and i can easily say i have the best system around... i turn it up and get a nice lil massage from the bass shaking my seat|
philip From atl
|I have two of these in a ported 3.5 cubic feet box mounted inverted they hit hard they make drinks in my cup holder bounce a inch high sound qaulity isnt the best but they make up for it in spl|