- Optimized for High Output & Flexibility
- PHAT 2" Treated Foam Surround
- 3-Layer Poly / Cellulose Fiber Cone
- Anodized Aluminum Dustcap
- 160 oz. Triple-Stacked Magnet
- Vented Pole Piece
- Machined 25mm Top Plate
- 3" Black Anodized Aluminum Former
- Multi-Piece Cast Aluminum Basket
- Flame Design Spider Support Ring
- Bolted Chrome-Plated Trim Ring
- Multi-Connect Lug-Lock Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 9 5/8"
- Hole Cutout: 13 3/4"
- Outer Diameter: 15 3/8"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler From Columbus NE
|Im thinking about getting acouple of these to run I have a power acoustic bamf5500 . Id be running them at 1ohm so my amp puts out 3200 watts how do you think it would sound.|
johnny walker From myanus, kentucky
|got two of these in a 93 blazer and these things make my heart stop. got them hooked up to a 3000 watt rockford fostgate amp very good sub if your wanting to show them off they look good and something to brag about and thet back it up|
jerrod From cox
|i have 2 of these and they pound in my caviler.. these subs are the best ive ever had and i recomend them to anyone. i got a 2400 mtx and there hittin about 148 decibles. these are worth the money|