- 2-way component system
- 1" Titanium tweeter
- 4" Polypropylene woofer with special coat
- Crossover Frequency 2.400 Hz
- Crossover Slope 12/12 dB/octave
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- A new variation of the WPC process used in QSD is applied here
- Midrange with 37mm (1.5") voice coil is used
- Former made of Kapton foil (a temperature resistant plastic) that can withstand extreme heat
- Regardless of the wire size or type you can always connect to an MB QUART. Connection types include solder, screw-down, spade or bare wire.
- Designed specifically for low-profile installations, these die cast aluminium baskets can be installed in factory locations with little or no modification. They are lightweight but extremely rigid.
- BBalanced Temperature Technology is used throughout
- Tweeter level can be adjusted in 2dB steps up to -6dB
- A light bulb is incorporated into the crossover networks to extend the life of the tweeter by protecting it against overloading.
- Tweeter with a 25 mm (1") titanium dome with a highly elastic butyl rubber surround
- Upgrade your midbass with the Add-A-Woofer-System
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.