- Voice coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Magnet Wgt. (oz): 60
- Frequency response: 23-1.0kHz
- SPL: 91dB
- Woofer depth: 7.0"
- Recommended enclosure: 2.0/3.5
- Recommended enclosure type: sealed
- Voice coil woven tinsel leads
- Vented and extended pole piece
- Low carbon top and bottom plate
- Rubber magnet cover
- Stainless steel stamped basket
- UDV cooling technology
- Low resonance woven carbon fiber cone
- Black progressive roll conex spider
- C-lock rubber gasket
- Hi-arc high excursion surround
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darrell From Louisiana
|i have 2 15" n a 1992 toyota camery. i had these over 3 years and out of all the subwoofer i had these are the best|
Joe From Los Angeles
|Kyle from Ohio the reason the subs hit the high bass notes but not the low so well is because your box is to small .They need 2.0-3.5cu ft you specified your box is 2.5 total.Your at least 1.5 cu ft to small build a new box with the proper volume and you'll see these are the best 15 inch subs on the planet (For 80 Bucks)|
kyle From ohio
|This is a great sub for the money. Have 2 in a 2.5 cuft. sealed enclosure and these things slam. They slam the high bass notes to hell but lack greatly on low notes. my only con. but boy do these things slam.|