- Magnet: 40oz
- Power Handling: 200W RMS /400W Peak
- Impedance: Single 4-Ohm Voice Coil
- Frequency response: 40 - 2500Hz
- Efficiency: 91dB
- FS / Hz: 31
- QTS: 0.59
- Vas / Liter/ FT3: 113.3/4.0
- Xmax: 10mm
- Depth: 5.25"
- High-guage steel baskets
- Tough synthetic rubber surround
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rick From ohio
|these are for beginners... i went from 3 of these in my GTP to 1 rockford 12" T1..... needless to say the single sub is all around louder and hits harder.. good beginner subs tho|
Cam From Toledo
|I put four in the truck and now bout to do two more orions they the business|
Spoonblower From Whidbey, Washington
|I have one hooked up in my truck with the wcc 600w amp, and it sounds great. It hits hard and it was a good price. Well worth the money.|