- Peak power: 1200-Watts
- RMS Power: 600-Watts
- 12" Ground Pounders
- Blue Illuminated Titanium Treated Rigid Polypropylene Cone
- Blue Illuminated Glass Kevlar Woven Dust Cap
- Long-Throw 1.2" Butyl Rubber Surround
- Integrated Spider & Tinsel Lead Assembly
- 2.5" 4-Layer Dual Voice-Coils On Aluminum Voice-Coil Formers
- 100-ounce Magnet Structures With 3600 Venting
- Chromed Back Plate With Ground Pounder Style Rubber Boot
- Black Chrome Steel Basket with Vented Inserts
- Push-Terminal Connections for LEDs and Speaker Leads
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
R.Suazo From Orlando, FL.
|I have been using a single Alpine Type Rs in my cars for years. Recently sold my car with the sound system. I ran across this Crunch sub and decided to give it a try. 600 rms is what I was looking for. Let me tell you something, this sub is AWESOME. I am running a single sub 4ohm dvc wired at 2 ohm powered by an alpine 500 rms amp. Sounds amazing no one believes me its only one sub int he trunk. I have to show them and they are in disbelief. Recommend this sub to anyone.|
Dre' From East Dubuque, IL
|This sub is has very very good low frequency response, and it's Mid's to highs were impressively loud,this sub has it all, running a 2000wt crunch amp does fine,if you wire the light to the powere wire you will blow the light, I used a remote wire out my ports|
Lantz Lewis From oiho
|i have 3 of these 12's in my ranger on a 2000/1D amplifire. i LOVE these. i took them over 2 12" l7's|