- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition, Carbon Filled Cone
- New Concave Dust Cap / Cone Assembly
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Folded-Window 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 70 oz. Strontium-Ferrite Magnet with Protective Magnet Boot
- 1 3/4" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Injection-Molded Polystyrene Gasket
- Radius Vented Pole Piece
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.53"
- Mounting Depth: 6.2"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.0 - 1.5 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.75 - 2.25 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Corbin From Aurora IL
|I had 2 of these hooked up to a kicker 750.1 and blew the hell out of them in a day! for the same price on here you can get a kicker cvr, i would recomend doing that the cvr can handle more power and hits harder.|
cody From minnisota
|i have 3 of these in a custum box running a rockford fosgate p10001bd they replaced my 3 jl w6 and sound better, hit harder, and have way better motor cooling a definite must buy and im more of a rockford fan boy so thats alot cumming from me giggity|
jo-jo From B'ham , Al
|i have 2 12's in a sealed box in an 02 explorer xlt 4 door and these subs hit so hard that they'll give you a head ache from time to time the way they pound and go low and don't distort much kicker is loud but mtx plays lower and hits harder best buy for you're hard earned money|