- Asymmetrical Linear Drive Technology
- Aluminum Deposition, Carbon Filled Cone
- New Concave Dust Cap / Cone Assembly
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Folded-Window 16 Gauge Steel Frame
- Stitched Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) Surround
- 60 oz. Strontium-Ferrite Magnet with Protective Magnet Boot
- 1 3/4" Aluminum Voice Coil
- 428°F Voice Coil Wire Temp Rating
- Injection-Molded Polystyrene Gasket
- Radius Vented Pole Piece
- Woven Tinsel Leads
- Xmax: 0.53"
- Mounting Depth: 6.2"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: .5 - 1 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.25 - 1.75 cu.ft
- Priced per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jason From Iowa
|I have two of these in the MTX Thunder box. I have two hundred watts going to each and they can get SUPER loud. I will never buy any sub other then MTX from now on. They never get hot even when running for hours straight and i don't think i could blow them if i tried. And thank you MTX for always making quality products.|
Tyler From Sterling, IL
|These subs hit HARD! I have three of these in a standard enclosure pushed by 500 RMS Wattage from a TMA T500.1 Monoblock amplifier and when I crank em up it makes the hair on my head stand up! The sound quiality is EXCELLENT for such a low price, it is easy to distinguish between drum bass and just flat out BASS bass, even when they both go at the same time. The tone is very clear and you can hear all the hig and low bass. Of course, they don't handle REALLY REALLY low bass all that well but they are perfect for most types of music you will listen to, even rap. I love these subs and I will never get anything other than 10 inchers for the rest of my life due to their ability to work with any kind of music you can think of.|
Brad From Nanaimo B.C.
|This sub pounds hella loud, im pushing about 345rms into the sub in my single cab ranger. if ur looking for a sub that pounds and good price this is the sub for u.|