- Single 4 ohms MXS 10" High Performance Super Subwoofer
- 400 watts RMS power handling
- Rubber Surround
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Woofer Surround
- Mica-filled polypropylene Woofer Composition
- 1.75" Dual 4 ohms Voice Coils
- Tinsel leads woven in the spider
- Heavy duty chrome push terminals for easy speaker wire connection
- Spider Plateau Venting technology which ensures a cooler, more reliable subwoofer
- Magnet weight: 94 oz.
- Sealed Box Volume: 1.25 cubic ft.
- Ported Box Volume: 2.0 cubic ft.
- Top Mount Depth: 7-3/16"
- Cutout Diameter: 11-1/16"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Blue Demon From San Fernando
|I have had these subs for at least 6 years and they rock hard in a sealed box in my suburban. the amp is also mtx 81000d, perfect match.|
nathan From tennessee
|i got one of these in a pro bass ported box with an mtx 400 watt amp and it pounds. i hit much harder than almost anyone i know that has a single sub set up and mine is three years old and as good as new this is one of the best subs you can get for the money. it is well worth it and never had any problems out of it. sound quality is great still and it will crack any old plastic interior trim with no problem. great sub!!!|
jd From north little rock
|I have had these subs for 3 years and they still beat as hard a the day i got them. I have two of them hoked up to a 600.1 mtx amp and they rock the house. mine hit 143.2 db's in my car and the still have a great sound.|