- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 28.28 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.553
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 6.936
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.512
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.729 cu. ft.
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.510 in. / 13.0 mm
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.02 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 8 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 75-300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.071 cu. ft.
- Net Weight: 14.50 lbs. / 6.58 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
travis From spoontown
i got 2 w3v3s in my ghetto crusier and they sound good (and i got em bridged on a 550 watt amp lol). i just got a 2channel 1000watt ppi amp so they should freakin pound harder in a couple days.
Wilson From Gadsden,AL
|JL W7's 10 will beat any 4/12 u want to match really.....JL runs in 1,3,5, instead of 2 JL 10s ....1 would hit harder i know it sounds crazy....|
Kenny Stoll From Springfield, Mo
|These subwoofers are amazing. I had one 12W3(The first version, mind you) and placed(as the guy said in another comment) 140.8 dB at a comp with a 500/1 amp, and nothing else. I have two V3's running on a 500/1V2-bridged now but haven't had them tested. Great subs, although a bit costly.|