- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Perform outstanding in compact sealed or ported enclosures
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis) modeling to deliver unsurpassed dynamic stability and low-distortion operation within intended power range
- Mineral-filled polypropylene upper cone with a metallic JL Audio medallion logo gives the W3's a whole new, classy and sophisticated look
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- Insert Molded Suspension / Coil / Terminal Sub-Assembly
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Surround Stress-Relief
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 28.28 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.553
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 6.936
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.512
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.729 cu. ft.
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.510 in. / 13.0 mm
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.02 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 8 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 75-300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.071 cu. ft.
- Net Weight: 14.50 lbs. / 6.58 kg
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
travis From spoontown
i got 2 w3v3s in my ghetto crusier and they sound good (and i got em bridged on a 550 watt amp lol). i just got a 2channel 1000watt ppi amp so they should freakin pound harder in a couple days.
Wilson From Gadsden,AL
|JL W7's 10 will beat any 4/12 u want to match really.....JL runs in 1,3,5, instead of 2 JL 10s ....1 would hit harder i know it sounds crazy....|
Kenny Stoll From Springfield, Mo
|These subwoofers are amazing. I had one 12W3(The first version, mind you) and placed(as the guy said in another comment) 140.8 dB at a comp with a 500/1 amp, and nothing else. I have two V3's running on a 500/1V2-bridged now but haven't had them tested. Great subs, although a bit costly.|