The PVF series for the first time uses the completely new PTF 40, with an inverted titanium tweeter dome and extremely good resonance and radiation characteristics, developed on the basis of the innovative WideSphere-Technology found in the new Q NaNo. The PVF series uses two-piece loudspeaker baskets of carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic composite with edge-wound 1"/25 mm voice coils and special silver-painted metal covers for optimum protection and effective cooling of the magnet system. The new Premium Performance crossover with its high-quality components and the high-flexibility FleXX Mount installation technique offers function well in excess of those normally found in its’ class.
- Tweeters based on exclusive WideSphere Technology with inverted two-piece titanium dome and extremely powerful neodymium ring magnet system
- Woofers with two-piece carbon-fibre reinforced plastic chassis and polypropylene cone. Magnet system with silver lacquered specially designed metal cover for additional cooling and protection
- Edge wound 1" (25 mm) voice coils
- Connection terminals gold-plated allowing for the best possible signal transfer
- Separate or coaxial mounting
- Premium Performance-crossovers with new and unique FleXX Mount system for limitless mounting possibilities. Three-level tweeter attenuator with rotary switch. Choice parts
- Bi-wiring and bi-amping enabled
- Numerous flush and surface mounting accessories included
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.