- 15" Punch Stage 1
- 54 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- 17-gauge steel bend frame
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Top-mount depth: 6.87"
- Sealed box volume: 1.3-3.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
scott From thatcher az
|I have 2 of these hooked up to 2 alpine pdx 1000 monoblocks and they bump like no other. Im deff gonna get 2 more to put in my 06 eclipse.|