- 15" Punch Stage 1
- 54 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- 17-gauge steel bend frame
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Top-mount depth: 6.87"
- Sealed box volume: 1.3-3.5 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
scott From thatcher az
|I have 2 of these hooked up to 2 alpine pdx 1000 monoblocks and they bump like no other. Im deff gonna get 2 more to put in my 06 eclipse.|