- 4” copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Dimensions (in) 9.7 x 8.7
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061462
- Weight: 54
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
dillon inboden From oblong Il
|i have to of these in a 94 blazer and there alright lol just playin they are the loudest 10s i got them hooked up to a 2500 fusion with 0gauge and a 2500hc kinetik battery and 250a fuse holder and it moves the front window if you have the money i would get thesee but they are hard to power them bc im not even close i need the rockford power t4 amp to do that but i dont have 1500 dollars|
Tommy From Ont Canada!
|YESSIR Orion is the best! i have one 10" runnin on a 1500rms clarion perfectly matched and i only have settings set to 1/2... till i make a custom box and get a second one :)but my one 10" orion in my JL W7 box! was louder then my buddies 2 alpine 15 type R's :) :P dont hate! :P|
Joshua From Alabama
|i just got this sub and it is amazing..loudness and sound quality.. i have it in a 1.3 cubic feet box at 33 hz that i built on a 2000 watt hifonics amp|