Since the beginning, Orion has been all about High Performance Car Audio and Hardcore Attitude… Attitude that is being hammered into the DNA of every piece of industrial-strength Orion Car Audio equipment, and the players that use and abuse it, the bass heads and boulevard bullies who will testify that the baddest car and the loudest system ride on the same chassis – theirs!! SPL competitors, world champions, hot rodders, urban cruisers and the ones that just want to have fun alike are motivated to roll with the bullet proof performance and legendary muscle that is Orion Car Audio.
- 4” copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)
- Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)
- Burp power in excess of 5000W
- X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)
- Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly
- Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads
- Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA
- Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 093207061486
- Weight: 78
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alan From Tucson
|Whoever said Orion went down in quality should be punched in the face by the 4" excursion of this sub. I put this cheeky bastard in a 2.9 cu ft L port box i made and damn it is nice. The SPL along with SQ was hard to do but those together is all u need!|
joey From jacksonville
|my buddy and i have the same type of vehicle my 2 rockford t112d2s with only 634watts hit alot harder than his 1 hcca with 4000 watts so yeah ill let you have your 2 12s with 5000 watts let me get my 10 12s at 5000 watts and see witch one is louder so yeah this sub knock but for bang for your buck rockford all the way
kushieriskoe From los angeles, ca
|dam! these subs knock i have two 12.4
wired down to 1 ohm the amp is a
hifonics 2600d.1 pushes 2600 rms rated
and these subs are breaking my car
95 park ave lol yea its a granny car
but im rollin lol i had kickers l5 and l7
love them tooo but for real power and
hard hitting orion hcca is top subs
orion hcca the best|