- Dual 4-ohm voice coils
- 200 Oz. double stacked magnets
- Mounting depth: 4.6"
- Mounting diameter: 7.3"
- Optimum vented box: 1 Cu/ft
- Round port diameter 3" x 9"
- Square port area: 2" x 4" x 11"
- Optimum sealed box: 0.65 cu/ft
- Tuning @ 40Hz
- Reinforced ribbed high foam surround
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Copper clad aluminum voice coil wire
- Heavy duty non-pressed paper cone
- Ultra strong polypropylene dust cap
- New patented black die-cast basket
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- Double stacked strontium magnets
- Dual progressive Dupont spiders
- Platinum-plated block terminals
- Rubber sealant gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam From Bakersfield
|I bought this subwoofer for my wife's Saturn Vue to fit in a small custom sealed rear console cabinet, with about .4 cu/ft of volume. I was very skeptical of this subwoofer and brand as I had not heard or seen anything of their products, other than its specs which fit what I was looking for: The hardest hitting 8" sub I could find. (other than a W7) Wired at 2 ohms and being pushed by a solid 400 watts rms, I am very pleased!!! Not the best SQ sub in the world, but amazing SPL for only one 8" subwoofer. It sounds great, and is continually sounding better as it breaks in. Amazing bang for your buck, and packs a sonic boom for its size...great buy, and would recomend to anyone who likes the inherent tight bass qualities of an 8" woofer, with great SPL!|
Blake From Queen Creek, AZ
|I had never heard any MA Audio equipment in person before buying this sub. This sub hits accurate and hard! I only have 1, yes 1, in a 91 MR2 and I couldnt be happier. I have no extra space whatsoever in this car and this sub fits behind the passenger seat. I have it powered with a 91 model Rockford Punch 200.2 so it should be running near max wattage of the sub. This is the most powerful 8" on the planet. I am a huge Kicker fan but this sub is 100 watts more than the L5 and only 150 watts less than the L5 and you could buy two of these for the price of one L5 so you do the math. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.|