- 8" 600W Low Profile Amplified Subwoofer
- 8" Slim woofer
- RCA low level input
- High level input
- Green & red LED power status indicator
- Remote level control
- Phase selector switch: 0 or 180º
- Adjustable input sensitivity: 0.2V-6V
- 0 to +12dB variable Bass Boost (@45Hz)
- Subsonic filter (20-50 Hz)
- Low pass filter (20-150 Hz)
- Soft delay remote turn-on
- Thermal, short and overload protection circuits
- 8" slim woofer
- Dimensions: 9.8" X 2.8" X 13.7"
- Weight: 9.5 Lbs
- Max power: 600 watts
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Drew From Wisconsin
|Great for underseat apps. I put it in 2008 Chevy Silverado, nice solid bass addition. does not thump the truck. Just good solid interior bass. Make sure you use the the proper wiring or this thing will overheat.|
Sergio From San Jose CA.
|clear sound, compact size but fooling about power. It's 200 rms&600w max cannot keep up with a real speaker box with a similar power amp. If it's space you want to keep, then go for it but if you can fit a real box, don't. I liked it for my dad's old beatup truck so he'd have some bump but draw no attention from theft. very important "it doesn't feel/sound like a 600w-MAX system".|
Killer67 From West Texas
|Ok listen up...I purchased this unit for the tightest of spaces and it wasn't bad. Then I dissasembled the unit and used the amp to power a 10" sealed sub and could not believe the sound. The dinky little amp is almost nothing but that new 10 hits 10x as hard as the 8 that was in there. I know it should because of the enclosure but man was it a night and day difference.|