- 6-1/2" component speaker system for 6-1/2" and 6-3/4" openings
- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-1/2" Plus One+ Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- Extended Motor Structure for More Bass
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Starfish™ mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- 2-ohm impedance
- Tweeter adjustment circuits (0, -3 dB)
- Top-mount depth: 2"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Minnesota
|Amazing sound at a great price. Replaced a set of Kicker components that I had installed in the front of my Dakota (kickers blew out in a few weeks, never really sounded good either). These things sounded loud and clear all the way to max volume with my Pioneer HU and a Sony 600w 4ch. 6.5" Co-ax in the rear was a good match, also great sound quality. Speakers take a beating and sound amazing all day long. Great value too.|
Neils From Montgomery village
|For the price here, these speakers are a good deal. I have heard better from Diamond Audio and Kenwood Exelon but at a higher price. These speakers have a good mid range and can handle surprising amounts of bass before distorting. The tweeters are a bit bright and somewhat exxagerrated especially with cymbals, but they do have a good vocal range.|
desertmedic From SAT, TX
|Replaced stock 06' ram fronts. These sound good with a 500w amp. Came with a lot of speaker brackets to mount easy. Nice and clear at -3db. Still working to get good mid bass.|