- 6-1/2" component speaker system for 6-1/2" and 6-3/4" openings
- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-1/2" Plus One+ Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with hi-roll rubber surround
- Extended Motor Structure for More Bass
- 1" edge-driven textile dome tweeter
- Starfish™ mounting brackets for easier tweeter installation in factory locations
- 2-way external crossover network (18 dB/octave, 3,500 Hz high- and low-pass)
- 2-ohm impedance
- Tweeter adjustment circuits (0, -3 dB)
- Top-mount depth: 2"
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Minnesota
|Amazing sound at a great price. Replaced a set of Kicker components that I had installed in the front of my Dakota (kickers blew out in a few weeks, never really sounded good either). These things sounded loud and clear all the way to max volume with my Pioneer HU and a Sony 600w 4ch. 6.5" Co-ax in the rear was a good match, also great sound quality. Speakers take a beating and sound amazing all day long. Great value too.|
Neils From Montgomery village
|For the price here, these speakers are a good deal. I have heard better from Diamond Audio and Kenwood Exelon but at a higher price. These speakers have a good mid range and can handle surprising amounts of bass before distorting. The tweeters are a bit bright and somewhat exxagerrated especially with cymbals, but they do have a good vocal range.|
desertmedic From SAT, TX
|Replaced stock 06' ram fronts. These sound good with a 500w amp. Came with a lot of speaker brackets to mount easy. Nice and clear at -3db. Still working to get good mid bass.|