- 12" Dual 4 ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer
- Ellipsoid Surround
- Integrated Voice Coil Heat Sinking and Modulation Ring
- Extremely High-Temp Dual Coil Design
- Dual Gap Motor Design
- Surround Clamping Ring
- Spider Clamping Ring with Integrated Speaker Terminals
- Axial Edge Surround System
- Field Replaceable Cone Assembly
- Mounting Diameter: 13.125" (333.4 mm)
- Mounting Depth: 8" (203.2 mm)
- Weight: 33 lbs. (14.97 kg)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
BleedingEars From SPL
|These subs go off big, they hold incredible ammounts of power. I own 2 124's powered by one old school lanzar optidrive plus 500 which is pushing about 1300 watts into the pair at a 4ohm load. (1ohm load still untested estimated 2500 watts) I've yet to test the accual SPL level but I'll tell you that its high, my ears bleed at max volume, I even start to feel sick after 10-20 mins at lower volumes. My car is falling apart from the insane vibrations. I've been a stroker fan since they were born, I've also been a big JL fan. They are both great products. I had a JL13w7 hooked up to this same amp and was disapointed by the power handling/SPL of this woofer it was unable to take all the power and accually started to pop. With that said the JLw7 did sound good(SQ) maybe even better than the strokers, but they dont even compare when it comes to power handling, SPL, and value.|