- 10" W1 version 2 8-ohm subwoofer
- Continuous Power Handling (Pt): 150 Watts RMS
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): Single 8 ohm
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.375 inches / 9.5 mm
- Nominal Diameter: 10.0 inches / 250 mm
- Overall Diameter: 10.5 inches / 267 mm
- Mounting Depth: 4.34 inches / 110 mm
- Net Weight: 7.81 lbs. / 3.54 Kg
- Driver Displacement: 0.025 cu. ft. net / 0.71 liters
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 0.625 cu. ft. net / 17.7 liters
- Rec. Ported Enclosure: 1.00 cu. ft. net / 28.3 liters, tune to 31 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Arik R From Stillwater, OK
|These subs hit hard as hell for some cheap ten's. i bought mine off of ebay but i have 2 of these in a sealed box with a 1000watt sony xplod amp they shake my crown vics trunk like no other.|
JC From Beuthel
|I have 2 of these on a 300watt Pyle amp. These hit harder than my friends RF P1s. Gotta love JL.|
Carl From SW Missouri
|I have 2 of these powered by a Kenwood amp, in a ported box, and they hit hard. Once you get the amp tuned, these really have good quality low end. If I didn't dinomat my wife's car, it would rattle all the cars around her! Make sure you have a good quality amp pushing these or they will sound like poo. I suggest a kenwood or an alpine.|