- 10" W1 version 2 8-ohm subwoofer
- Continuous Power Handling (Pt): 150 Watts RMS
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): Single 8 ohm
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.375 inches / 9.5 mm
- Nominal Diameter: 10.0 inches / 250 mm
- Overall Diameter: 10.5 inches / 267 mm
- Mounting Depth: 4.34 inches / 110 mm
- Net Weight: 7.81 lbs. / 3.54 Kg
- Driver Displacement: 0.025 cu. ft. net / 0.71 liters
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure: 0.625 cu. ft. net / 17.7 liters
- Rec. Ported Enclosure: 1.00 cu. ft. net / 28.3 liters, tune to 31 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Arik R From Stillwater, OK
|These subs hit hard as hell for some cheap ten's. i bought mine off of ebay but i have 2 of these in a sealed box with a 1000watt sony xplod amp they shake my crown vics trunk like no other.|
JC From Beuthel
|I have 2 of these on a 300watt Pyle amp. These hit harder than my friends RF P1s. Gotta love JL.|
Carl From SW Missouri
|I have 2 of these powered by a Kenwood amp, in a ported box, and they hit hard. Once you get the amp tuned, these really have good quality low end. If I didn't dinomat my wife's car, it would rattle all the cars around her! Make sure you have a good quality amp pushing these or they will sound like poo. I suggest a kenwood or an alpine.|