- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.68 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.758
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 8.432
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.696
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 3.77 cu. ft.
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.282 in.
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.4 dB SPL
- DC Resistance (Re): 1.6 ohm or 6.447 ohm
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 81.0 sq. in.
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B): 11.0 in.
- Mounting Depth (E): 5.25 in.
- Driver Displacement: 0.07 cu. ft.
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft.
- Ported Enclosure: 2.00 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- A JL Audio company
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ant From La$ Vega$
I Love these subs, I bought 2 of them to save money. They hit pretty nice in my SUV. But there getting to much power from my JL 500/1 amp... So if you wanna save money, these are the subs for you!!!! U just gotta make sure your pushing 150watts to each sub if u want the best results.... GREAT BUY
meatbeater From arkansas
|just bought 3 12, and the 360/2 amp AWSOME, I HIT WAY HARDER THAN MY FRIEND WITH 2 ROCKFORD 15|
keith From springfield ohio
|if you like the jl w0 these are perfect, i have 4 of them with the tma 1000.1 you save money but the power is great.no lie i spent about 600 bucks got 4 subs a box an the amp i used to have all jL its just as good.|