- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.68 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.758
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 8.432
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.696
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 3.77 cu. ft.
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.282 in.
- Efficiency (1W/1m): 87.4 dB SPL
- DC Resistance (Re): 1.6 ohm or 6.447 ohm
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 81.0 sq. in.
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B): 11.0 in.
- Mounting Depth (E): 5.25 in.
- Driver Displacement: 0.07 cu. ft.
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.25 - 1.75 cu. ft.
- Ported Enclosure: 2.00 cu. ft.
- Priced per speaker
- A JL Audio company
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ant From La$ Vega$
I Love these subs, I bought 2 of them to save money. They hit pretty nice in my SUV. But there getting to much power from my JL 500/1 amp... So if you wanna save money, these are the subs for you!!!! U just gotta make sure your pushing 150watts to each sub if u want the best results.... GREAT BUY
meatbeater From arkansas
|just bought 3 12, and the 360/2 amp AWSOME, I HIT WAY HARDER THAN MY FRIEND WITH 2 ROCKFORD 15|
keith From springfield ohio
|if you like the jl w0 these are perfect, i have 4 of them with the tma 1000.1 you save money but the power is great.no lie i spent about 600 bucks got 4 subs a box an the amp i used to have all jL its just as good.|