- Titanium Deposit Impregnated Cone - An Ultra High Performance look that is more rigid for less cone flex and less distortion.
- Advanced Cone Technology - The outer edge of the cone has been rolled to increase cone rigidity to decrease cone flex under high excursion.
- BAM (Basket And Motor) Assembly - Cast Aluminum Basket featuring low profile/open design. Provides a solid anti-resonant foundation for the massive motor assembly.
- SPAIR (Simple Pull Apart Insertable Replacement) - A stamped steel removable cone assembly. (Patent Pending)
- Uniplate V.2 with Vented Hyper-Extended Pole (Patent Pending)
- Utilizes "X" Vent technology to insure proper dissipation of heat away from the voice coil during operation.
- Provides enhanced heat transfer for cool operation and maximum power handling.
- Increases the linear magnetic fields around the voice coil gap for superior cone motion control.
- Releases pressure under ISD for freer cone motion and enhanced low bass.
- SLAM (SPAIR Lockdown Attachment Mechanism) - The aluminum frame attached to the SPAIR which properly secures the removable speaker assembly (SPAIR) to the BAM (Basket And Motor assembly).
- SPLAT (Speaker Precise Location Alignment Tool) - Locates and anchors the BAM to the baffle of your enclosure.
- Locator Pin / Locator Hole - The pin in the BAM along with the hole in the SPAIR allows the SPAIR to fit only one way into the BAM and is necessary to insure proper performance.
- ARCTIC Cap (Aluminum Rapid Cooling Thermal Induction Centering Cap) - Mounted on top of the extended pole--piece it is responsible for insuring the voice coil on the SPAIR is properly centered when inserted into the BAM, adds more mass for increased thermal transfer from the voice coil to the pole piece and channels air into the "X" Vent for increased cooling.
- S3 Triple Spider Array - 3 Poly nomex spiders keeps the voice coil properly centered under high excursion.
- Double Stack Custom Tooled Magnets - With a BAM this big, a single just wouldn’t fill your appetite.
- ISD (Inverted Structural Dome™) - Further increases cone's resistance to flex under pressure.
- Stitched Surround - Prevents cone/surround separation at high excursions.
- Dual Ultra-Length Voice Coils - For high excursion and flexible wiring options.
- Oversized 3" Voice Coil - With bottom rolled out for increased retention capabilities.
- Strain Relief Boots for Tinsel Lead Wires - Large heavy gauge tinsel lead wire with strain relief boots.
- Spring Loaded Binding Post - Quick, easy and secure method for connecting the speaker wires to the driver.
- Mounting depth: 11-3/8"
- Priced per speaker
- This item may require additional shipping charges
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Travis Daye From Chattanooga, TN
|In my personal opinion, this is the best 18-inch subwoofer out there. I have a question though if someone can answer this, it's GREATLY appreciated. I have two 18-inch Solo-X's. I was running two ZX2500 amps on them. They are 2 ohm subwoofers. Is a Kicker Warhorse okay to run on these 2 subwoofers? I'm ready to buy one, but I want a few opinions on it first. Thank you Kicker.. You guys ROCK! [literally]|
kirshland From zachary la
|i had four of these in my expedition on four 2500wattmemphis mojos and they r decent subwoofers cant take alot of power for long periods of time, the coils dont like it, but other then that they r good i broke the beams on the roof in three different places|
william From stockton,ca 209
|i have four of this in a 89 caprice slaps hella hard i have them connected to 4 pt 5000 watts each amps|