- Get deep big bass from a small enclosure
- Shallow Series Preloaded 12" Subwoofer Enclosure
- Air Suspension System
- 3-Layer Interwoven Radial Surround
- M-Shaped Surround
- Angled Push Terminals
- Composite IMPP Woofer Cone using Interlaced Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber
- Copper Round Voice Coil
- 4-Layer Voice Coil Wire
- Heat Resistant ABS Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Ferrite Magnet Construction
- Fin-Shaped Basket
- Easy to install in virtually any vehicle.
- Dimension: 30-3/8" x 6-5/8" x 14"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Forest From Knoxville, TN
I have this sub/box combo in my 2005 chevy silverado standard cab truck. It is absolutely amazing! I have it powered with a powerbass 440x2 amp bridged. If i crank it up just past half volume, it knocks my collection of change out of cup holders and rattles the mirrors outside on my doors. Its a ton of sound in such a small package!
Jason A. From Queen Creek Az.
|I highly recommend this sub. I have it in a Chevy extended cab and it sounds awesome. I am running it with a 300 watt Orion amp and it performs great. I replaced all of my stereo with equipment from Online car stereo and the whole thing sounds Great.|
Jack From Montana
|i'm running this with an alpine pdx-1.600 amplifier in my 1984 standard cab chevy pick up. its downright amazing!|