- Get deep big bass from a small enclosure
- Shallow Series Preloaded 12" Subwoofer Enclosure
- Air Suspension System
- 3-Layer Interwoven Radial Surround
- M-Shaped Surround
- Angled Push Terminals
- Composite IMPP Woofer Cone using Interlaced Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber
- Copper Round Voice Coil
- 4-Layer Voice Coil Wire
- Heat Resistant ABS Damper Ring
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Ferrite Magnet Construction
- Fin-Shaped Basket
- Easy to install in virtually any vehicle.
- Dimension: 30-3/8" x 6-5/8" x 14"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
antoinette From nm
|This is a great brand at an excellent value|
Forest From Knoxville, TN
I have this sub/box combo in my 2005 chevy silverado standard cab truck. It is absolutely amazing! I have it powered with a powerbass 440x2 amp bridged. If i crank it up just past half volume, it knocks my collection of change out of cup holders and rattles the mirrors outside on my doors. Its a ton of sound in such a small package!
Jason A. From Queen Creek Az.
|I highly recommend this sub. I have it in a Chevy extended cab and it sounds awesome. I am running it with a 300 watt Orion amp and it performs great. I replaced all of my stereo with equipment from Online car stereo and the whole thing sounds Great.|