- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-3/4" hybrid glass fiber woofer with Natural Butyl Rubber Multi-Roll surround
- 1-1/4" ring-radiator tweeter
- 2-way external crossover network with 4-level tweeter control and 6 phase link modules
- Patent-pending NRSC (Non-Resonant Suspension Coupling) prevents resonant modes for an unrestricted depth of sound
- Machined Low-Carbon Steel U-Yoke Frame
- Shallow Mounting Design
- Airflow Management Cooling
- Heat Transfer Motor/Frame Coupling Motor Technology
- Machined Aluminum Phase Plug with Direct Heat Transfer Heat-Sink Dustcap
- External / Flush Tweeter Mounting Kit
- Easy-Mount Screw Terminals Crossover Network
- 4 - Level Attenuation Control
- Audiophile / Expert Grade Network Woofer
- 1.5" High Temp VC CCAW Wire on Aluminum Former
- Neodymium magnet structure
- Top-mount depth: 2-9/16"
- Includes 5"x7" and 6"x8" mounting plates
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Latham From Alberta, Canada
|Awesome speakers!!! I installed them myself, (yes it can be done properly with some research and knowhow). I power them with an alpine PDX-F4 amplifier. these speakers rock the cab of my vehicle. These speakers are made miles better by fitting dynamat soundproofing in the doors and fitting the correct plugs in the crossovers. I run them with a 12" sub to keep it balanced with the powerful tweeters. I would recommend these speakers to people who have a base knowledge in audio already, as the manual is not "dumbed down" at all.|
Ryan From San diego
With the right amp and nothing getting in the way of the sound like grills, these speakers sound amazing, i really like the tweeter protection bulbs they have saved me from over powering the tweeters many times. cross over customization is incredible it really makes the difference if you choose the correct chips for the set up you have. No distortion all the way up too ear pierceing levels. worth every penny even though it was alot. very dependable have had them for a year now play them loud and proud every day with no problems. be sure to use your Highpass filters, lows really hurt these speakers.
Aztekk From Tucso, AZ
|(This is a followup review)
I was initially disappointed in the speakers sound, and after trying everything, decided to remove the factory grills that covered them. Presto. PRES-TO. Night and day difference. Those inferior factory grills were blocking much of the sound.
These have a detailed, realistic sound, albeit a bit on the bright side (I believe the vast majority of automotive tweeters are made this way purposefully ). The woofer however, seems to lag behind the tweeter in refinement. There isn’t much bass or midbass in it, and while 6.5 inch components aren’t meant to produce bass, it could stand to use a little more oomph in this department.
These crossovers are a thing of beauty,( unfortunately the Bozos I hired to install this stuff took the easiest route possible for themselves and placed them in a hidden locations)The crossovers have actual heat sinks in them much like a small amplifier, and high quality parts throughout. I haven’t adjusted them yet, due to the difficulty in accessing them.
Pros: Really neat looking crossovers that look like small amplifiers. There is enough metal and capacitors in them to give an electronics nerd multiple orgasms. The tweeters sound terrific.
Cons: A bit pricey, woofer doesn’t sound as refined as tweets.|