The new Terminator, TNP212D amplified bass system, provides all the power you need for a chest pounding audio experience. Combining the sleek looks and power of the Terminator TN250/1 mono block amplifier with an aggressive, sealed enclosure housing two 12" Terminator subwoofers. The Terminator enclosure is ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet with an embroidered Terminator logo. The Terminator subwoofers are capable of handling 200W RMS each and are based on solid construction including 2" voice coils and 48 oz. magnets. The TNP212P will deliver rock solid performance at an unbeatable price.
TN250/1 Amplifier Specs
TNE212D Enclosure Specs
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm: 100 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm: 200 Watts x 1
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 20Hz to 85Hz
- Maximum Input Signal: 4V
- Maximum Sensitivity: 200mV
- Dimensions: 10-3/16" x 13-1/16" x 2-1/4"
- Patented Adaptive Class D Technology
- Mono Gain Control
- Bass Boost: Switchable 0, 6, or 12 Centered @ 40Hz
- Smart Engage
- 1200W MAX Power
- Dual 12" Terminator Loaded Sealed Enclosure
- 2 Ohm Impedance
- Frequency Response (± 3dB): 37 - 150Hz
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS): 600 - 1200W
- RMS Power (Watts): 400w
- Recommend Amp Power (RMS) 200 - 400W
- Enslosure Size 18.75" x 15.75" x 31.75"
* This item can only be shipped via ground services.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Lucas From AL
|got them 2 years ago and first i had them in my 06 altima where they work great with stock head unit, but when i swap them into 08 tiburion with kenwood head unit they just sounded AMAZING, they are really great when you look for nice base for good price that is the number one product|
John From Toronto, Canada
|good bang for your buck, sounds amazing, my ears hurt a little right now, just got back. A better amp would make sense since this one gets VERY hot.|
Robert From Fl
|ONE WORD............. AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AN 8 GAUGE CABLE AND UR GOOD ......MAN THESE THINGS SOUND AWSOME AND CLEAN GOTTEM IN A CAMRY 4 DOOR AND IT SHAKES THE SEATS LIKE IF IT WAS AN EXPENSIVE SET OF SUBS!!!!|