Subwoofer Enclosure Features
- 2 channel high performance amplifier
- 700 watts max
- 200 watts RMS
- Variable bass boost 0-18dB @45 Hz
- Power/protection LED
- RCA line inputs & Outputs
- Thermal/short/overload protection circuitry
- Variable HP/LP crossover
- Adjustable input sensitivity
- Full MOSFET circuitry
- Double 10" bass enclosure subwoofer
- Completely sealed and pressure tested
- Heavy duty aviation carpet
- Heavy duty lock terminals
- Digitally computer tuned subwoofer
- Heavy duty poly coated pulp cone
- Construction medium density fiberboard
- Dimensions 26.5"L x 10.5"W x 13"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
COREY From canada
i would like to know what AMP'S are compatible with this subwoofer cause people say the amp sucks so i would like to buy a new one but i dont know what would be compabitble anyone know?????
Kolby From Delaware
|had this hooked up in my 98 trans am, they are pretty good subs for the price would look into another amp though.|
AA From GA
|The subwoofers are good, but the amp really sucks... if you really want to have more quality to these subs, then choose another amp..|