- 4/3/2 Channel Operation
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Stackable Installation Design with front-panel controls
- Thermal Management Processor
- Adjustable Crossover (HP/LP)
- MOSFET Power Supply
- DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- MOSFET Final Outputs
- STAR Circuitry
- Auto Over-Current Protection
- Top Mounted Blue LED Power/Status Indicator
- Integrated Wire and Mounting Screw Terminals
- Input Channel Selector
- Input Mode Selector Switch
- One Side Terminal Layout
- Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Gold Plated Power Screw Terminals
- 4-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Speaker Quick Connect
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 10-3/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-1/2"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Alin From Portland, OR
|Very good amp, 2X 4.100 paired with 8x JL Audio 7.7" 100W speakers and you got yourself a nice quality system in any boat, the sound quality is amazing.
I am very happy with this system for the money|