WideSphere™ is MB Quart’s name for a new inverted dome titanium tweeter design. WideSphere is an indisputable quantum leap forward in car audio technology. After years of research, MB Quart acoustical engineers developed a unique inverted titanium dome tweeter with asymmetrically curvature. What’s so unique? The new MB Quart inverted dome tweeter has a usable frequency range extending to 30kHz.
- 40-90 Watts Nominal Power Handling Range
- WideSphere Tweeter Assembly
- Self-Damped Micro-Foam Suspension
- Dual-layer Copper-Clad Aluminum VC wire
- High-flux N40H Rated Neodymium Magnets
- 30 mm two piece titanium tweeter diaphragm for super wide dispersion
- Carbon Fiber reinforced woofer frames
- Polypropylene woofer cone
- Encapsulated front mounted Neo-dymium high energy magnet for shallow mounting
- Edge wound 1" voice coil
- Gold Plated Terminal Connections
- Priced per pair
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Todd From Florida
Turned my Millenia into a jazz auditorium. Installed the tweeter component at the top of the door panels to direct to the opposite passenger. Also installed MB Quarts 6x9 ONX in the back. This set of speakers delivers true trebles and mids, and hearing a jazz trio cd, is like being there in person. Paid $83.00 including shipping
Ron From Oak Harbor
|I installed a pair of German made 6x8 MB Quarts in a 2010 Mustang I also used Dynamat in each of the doors.
The speakers are powered by the base factory head unit.
The sound improvement is incredible music is smooth and much more detailed and without any distortion at higher volume I like them so much I installed a pair of German made 6x9 MB Quarts in my 2008 Tacoma.|